The new Report “The State of Knowledge of Crimes that have Serious Impacts on the Environment” has been published by the United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) and the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI).
UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Turin -The new Report “The State of Knowledge of Crimes that have Serious Impacts
- Rome -Combating crimes that have serious impacts on the environment: state of knowledge on approaches Expert Meeting An Expert Meting focusing on approaches to combat crimes that have serious impacts on the environment was jointly or
- Turin -Documenting the international community's understanding of environmental crimes A new project of UNEP and UNICRI Environmental crime does not currently have a universally agreed upon definition, however it is regularly used to
- Gammarth -Gammarth, le 30 mai 2016 Le Ministère des Domaines de l’État et des Affaires foncières de la Tunisie organise les 30 et 31 mai 2016, un Séminaire international sur la restitution des avoirs illicites se trouvant à l'étranger, et ce en collaboratio
- Vienna -Side-event “Strengthening the Security and Integrity of the Precious Metals Supply Chain” Launching of a new technical report Vienna International Center, Wagramer Str.
- Vienna -A technical report prepared by UNICRI on “Strengthening the Security and In
- Cape Town -International Meeting on “Countering illicit trafficking in precious metals” Cape Town, 8-9 March 2016 An International meeting on “Countering illicit trafficking in precious metals”, organised by UNICRI with the support of the
- International community requests UNICRI to continue countering illicit trafficking in precious metalsCape Town -Promoting the establishment of international and regional networks to prevent and counter losses caused by illicit trafficking in precious metals More than 80 high-ranking officials from governments, international organisations, NGOs and
- Turin -The two-day specialized course that took place at the UNICRI HQ on 21-22 January brought together media professionals, international organizations representatives and environmental experts from 18 countries to share investigative tools and deepen
- Turin -The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) is organizing a new course focused on crimes against the environment.
- Turin -A meeting on illicit trafficking in precious metals took place in Turin from 23 to 25 September.
- Lyon -UNICRI is pleased to announce the upcoming final conference of the Countering Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Illegal Trade Project (CWIT) – a project funded by the European Union under the European Community's Seventh Framework P
- Turin -The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) is organizing two new courses on emerging threats towards states and citizens with the aim of promoting an in-depth knowledge of specific issues such as cyber crimes an
- The impact of organized crime on the legal economy: identifying strategies to disrupt criminal investment in key sectorsRome -The impact of organized crime on the legal economy: identifying strategies to disrupt criminal investment in key sectors