- UN Headquarters, New York -A new exhibition, United for Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions, will be open in the South Wall of the Conference Buildings (1st floor) of United Nations Headquarters in New York on 20 May and will be displayed until 31 May.
- United Nations Headquarters, New York -In observance of the International Day of Sport for Development and Peace that is celebrated worldwide on 6 April, the UN Department of Global Communications, the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs, the UN Office for Partnerships and the
- United Nations HQ, New York -United Nations Headquarters, New York Conference Room 11 2 April 2019, h:15.00 – 18.00 UNICRI, together with the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) and
- High-Level Event: Artificial Intelligence and Robotics - Reshaping the Future of Crime, Terrorism and SecurityUnited Nations Headquarters, New York -Together with the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) and the Permanent Missions to the United Nations of Georgia, the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the United Arab Emirates, UNICRI convened a high-level event at the United Nati
- OICT and UNICRI join efforts to maximize the potential of emerging technologies for crime prevention and criminal justiceUnited Nations Headquarters, New York -Signing of the agreement between the two UN entities UNICRI and the United Nations Office of Information and Communications Technology (OICT) signed an agreement establishing a framework for their cooperation.
- Turin (Italy) -On 27 March 2019, UNICRI and Global Affairs Canada signed a multi-year agreement for the implementation of the project “Enhancing capacities to prevent the trafficking of radiological and nuclear (RN) material in the Middle East.”
- The Hague -A new report “Artificial Intelligence and Robotics for Law Enforcement” has been published by the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute’s (UNICRI), Centre for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics, and Innovation Ce
- Launching of the Policy Toolkit on The Hague Good Practices on the Nexus between Transnational Organized Crime and TerrorismMalaga -At the Fifteenth Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF) Coordinating Committee in Malaga that is taking place from 13-14 March 2019, the Netherlands launched a Policy Toolkit developed by the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research I
- Miran International Hotel, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan -
- Rome -
- UNICRI HQs, Turin -
- Brussels -Joint meeting at the European Parliament hosted by Member of the European Parliament Ana Gomes and co-organised with UNICRI Political violence and societal extremism worldwide are neither diminishing nor contained and continue to represe
- Geneva -UNICRI and SICPA sign a new agreement On 29 January 2019 UNICRI and SICPA signed a multi-year agreement for the new phase of the UNICRI project on Security through Research, Technology and Innovation (SIRIO).
- Shanghai -The Shanghai Institutes for International Studies (SIIS) and the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI), through its Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, jointly hosted an event in Shanghai, China, e