- “Jeyran” field exercise successfully carried out in Uzbekistan Today, the Counter-Terrorism Field Exercise “Jeyran” was concluded in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- The Hague -The Hague, 11 November 2019. UNICRI, through its Centre for AI and Robotics, and the Data Science Initiative of the City of The Hague, hosted a workshop on Deepfakes and manipulated videos at The Hague Security Delta.
- Turin, Italy -
- Bamako, Mali -
- Call for contribution open until 31 December Innovative ideas to address the misuse of blockchain knowledge and technologiesInnovative ideas to address the misuse of blockchain knowledge and technologies Advances in blockchain are spurring a revolution in the delivery of a wide range of trust-based services, with applications ranging from financial markets, s
- Djerba, Tunisie -
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates) -
- UNICRI hosted the Minister of Justice of Estonia and a High-Level Delegation at its Centre for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and RoboticsThe Hague -
- New York, UN HQ -
- New York -
- Geneva (Palais des Nations) -
- Tallin -The Prime Minister of Estonia, Mr Jüri Ratas, convened the 2019 edition of the Tallinn Digital Summit, an annual gathering of government leaders and ministers from digital-minded countries, the tech community, and influential thinkers.
- UNICRI continues its assistance to North African States in the adoption of Non-Penal Measures to Confiscate Assets Linked to Corruption and other forms of Serious CrimeTunis (Tunisia) -Within the context of the UNICRI project to assist Arab Spring countries on the recovery of assets linked to corruption and other forms of serious crime a two-day conference (11-12 September) was held in Tunis (Tunisia).