- European Union Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Risk Mitigation Centers of Excellence InitiativeCasablanca (Morocco) -The Sixteenth Regional Round Table for the African Atlantic Façade, organized within the framework of the European Union (EU) Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Risk Mitigation Centers of Excellence (CoE) Initiative, was held in
- Fermi Avenue, Harwell - Oxfordshire (UK) -
- Innovative ideas to address counterfeiting and criminal infiltration in the supply chain Deadline: 29 February 2020Geneva (Palais des Nations), 28 November 2019. Preventing and combatting counterfeiting and criminal infiltration into the legal economy is very complex.
- The infiltration of organized crime in food business and bioterrorism through the use of biotechnologyBrussels -
- “Jeyran” field exercise successfully carried out in Uzbekistan Today, the Counter-Terrorism Field Exercise “Jeyran” was concluded in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- The Hague -The Hague, 11 November 2019. UNICRI, through its Centre for AI and Robotics, and the Data Science Initiative of the City of The Hague, hosted a workshop on Deepfakes and manipulated videos at The Hague Security Delta.
- Turin, Italy -
- Bamako, Mali -
- Call for contribution open until 31 December Innovative ideas to address the misuse of blockchain knowledge and technologiesInnovative ideas to address the misuse of blockchain knowledge and technologies Advances in blockchain are spurring a revolution in the delivery of a wide range of trust-based services, with applications ranging from financial markets, s
- Djerba, Tunisie -
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates) -
- UNICRI hosted the Minister of Justice of Estonia and a High-Level Delegation at its Centre for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and RoboticsThe Hague -
- New York, UN HQ -
- New York -