Latest In Focus
- Rome (Italy) -Rome (Italy) 13-17 May 2019 - Application deadline 29 April 2019 How to apply “The w
- Rome (Italy) -Summer School on Migration and Human Rights Rome, 9-13 July 2018 International migration is a growing phenomenon involving the international community as a whole and engaging Member States in the protection of human
- Note by the Secretary-General The attached report of the Board of Trustees of the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institu
- Application Deadline: 11 December 2015 Programme Overview In January 2016 the Universidad Argentina John F.
- Un atelier de formation sur les discours et les crimes haineux se tiendra à Paris du 13 au 15 Avril 2016.
- Migrant deadlock- The abyss of civilization Issue of the Magazine
- The International Criminal Law Defence Seminar 24-28 April 2017 In cooperation with the Office of Public Counsel for the Defence of the International Criminal Court
- The Hague, 14 June 2019: The 2nd edition of the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security will take place in The Hague, The Netherlands from 14-16 June.
- Innovative ideas to address the misuse of blockchain knowledge and technologies Advances in blockchain are spurring a revolution in the delivery of a wide range of trust-based services, with applications ranging from financial markets, su
- View on-line gallery
- Justice is not a construct This issue of the Magazine F3 focuses o